Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Website notice

Just want to publicise www.billyeccles.com. This is a website I developed for, Billy Eccles (surprise surprise). Billy is a potter based in Dublin. He also happens to be my girlfriends father. So no pressure there... Anyway have a look and let me know what you think, and like in restaurants/ shops etc.

"If you don't like something on the site tell me.... If you like something, tell everyone" (and me as well).

Technical aside
You may notice that the site is a PHP site, and yet all my postings before now, have been Java related. That's correct. For this site I realised that if I was to develop anything worthwhile I needed to leverage as much free code as possible. So I'm using an open source CMS called Mambo. It saved me a lot of time.

No comments: